Sunday, January 13, 2008

Huge Miracles, tiny packages

This past Friday, January 11th 2008 at 11:21pm EST I became an aunt! God brought a beautiful baby girl, Abigail Christine Moreland to this earth. Though I have only seen two pictures I know she is just beautiful and she will be a blessing to Adam and Becca and the rest of us.

Isn't God amazing? Children can bring so much joy and so many smiles but they also do so many things that frustrate and annoy. Think of everything you put your parents through, and now think of how much they love you! God is good because not only does he love us even more than that! But he loves so that parents can love their children and I know that Adam and Becca will be great parents and they love Abby so much!

PS: I also know that John and I will be a great Uncle and Aunt because we want to have a bunch of fun and sugar and then give her back to mom and dad! LOL!

No comments: